Thursday, May 16, 2013

Welcome adversity….


Have you ever noticed that struggles or difficulties reveal your inner nature? Sometimes we will even say, “I am just human.” The follower of Jesus understands that being human is not an acceptable excuse for our temper or outbursts. When we become committed to follow Jesus we understand that the life of Jesus is placed in us so that it can be revealed through our very being (2 Corinthians 4:10). The adversity we are facing is the crucible through which his life is shown to the world. If it is our desire to show Jesus to the world, we will welcome the adversity that comes. – Ron Friesen

2 comments:

  1. yes, seems if I want anything changed I have to loose my temper! why is this Ron? I attended RTC meeting and my concerns over my handicap status was ignored over and over! no I kept my composure yet I know if I lost it my credibility would be questioned! So now what do I do? climb further up the levels of bureaucratic BS?? I'm tired of being denied! I can't work yet I can ride city bus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I am unclear - you cannot ride a city bus? You are being denied a pass as disabled person?

    ReplyDelete