Monday, August 12, 2013

Look who is looking for you....


Are you glad sometimes that people are persistent in looking for you? Remember when you were lost as a child and your parent kept looking for you? Did you know that God is persistent in looking for even when you are not looking for him?

“I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me.
To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’” (Isaiah 65:1)

Long before you were looking for God, God was looking for you. Have you ever found the right present for someone while you were looking for something else? Many of us found God even though we were not looking for any divine reality. God is speaking even when we are not talking to him. God is still looking for you. – Ron Friesen

No comments:

Post a Comment